Friday 30 August 2013

OSS Sdn Bhd - Hui Hong & Ginny Birthday Celebration @ El Cerdo Changkat

Happy Birthday to the August Baby! Group Sales Manager of OSS Sdn Bhd, Hui Hong & Manager Ginny! We have had a great celebration night and awesome dinner in El Cerdo @ 27/08/2013.


The dinner was perfectly nice! Food is so tasty and ambience is so classy & relaxing. Happy nights hanging out with members of OSS Agency. We appreciate each other so much and the time being together. It was always Great!

Great Food, Great Atmosphere with Great People!

I wish to express my gratefulness to Hui Hong and Ginny. Thank you so much for the guiding and lectures by Hui Hong GSM, I have learned a lot of skills from her. Thanks for the support and being there all the while. She will never say no whenever you need her presence and help. She is so patience to lead agents, give advices when agents have questions and motivate them when they face problems. Thank you thank you and thank you. =)

For Ginny, thanks for being a good friend and a superior mentor. She is helpful, kind and a happy-go-lucky type of girl. Still remember the little bear she gave me when I achieved a challenge in Great Eastern. So cute and yet so warm when I received it. It is still in my car now! Thanks for being supportive! =)



Happy birthday to both of my beloved Hui Hong and Ginny, may all your wishes come true. I love you! *hugs*  =)

Life is GREAT! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment