Tuesday 7 May 2013

My Great Life with Great Eastern

This is going to be the first post in this page, to make it more worth reading, I decided to blog about why I choose to start my career with Great Eastern.


It has been a few months since I joined as a sales representative of Great Eastern, my agency named as One Synergy Solution Sdn Bhd, located at Kuchai Lama. Since then, I never look for others job. I am destinated to be with Great Eastern. I am glad that I found a job and colleagues that I love to work with, for my entire life. Everyday is so challenging and exciting. I was not paid to say so, I love sales job, I love meeting with people and hang around with new friends. I think this is what made sales job so attractive, you are paid by how many efforts you put in, you work hard, get more, you don't work, you get less, pretty fair, isn't it?

Great Eastern Gala Night 2013 with Agency Members

Everyday, I am given ample of product training, to enhance my skill, to serve my customer better. The more training I had attended, the more I feel that insurance agent is a very professional career that going to help others to make their dreams come true. Insurance company is not only selling insurance products. It is a personal advisor to tailor made the life plan for each individual / family, to make sure they can live the life they wanted, worry-free from unexpected, unfortunate life event, and even helping them to plan and to reach their desire financial goals in life.




Insurance agent, is then, the angel of the family, when any unfortunate events happened to the one of the family member, we are right there to support the others members to continue living. We might not able to replace what is unreplaceable, but life goes on, at least we ease the financial burden of the family when the main source of income corrupted.

We don't sell insurance, we provides protection.

Meaningful? I am so touched by what I am actually working right now. I enjoy my life so much, my passion towards this industry grows stronger and my goals to be achieved in the coming years are clearer. Thanks to the efficient career planning system in Great Eastern.

With GE Group CEO Mr Chris Wei & GE Life Malaysia CEO Dato Koh Yaw Hui

The most successful person can be you, if you willing to work hard.

Life is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment